skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Summer? It will be Epic in the Highest.
Howdy to all! Who is this you ask? It is I, the writer of this here blog. Yes, it has been a long time. I think only 2 people read this as I only have two followers ( Holla'! Shout out - Jess & Meesh) anyways, College as always puts up a Great Wall of Evil around everything creative for me, so I can't get to it. Can't draw or write or blog, you get the picture. I love education, really I do. But I just wish I wasn't sooooo busy. Seriously, creative things are what keep me going. Whenever I do anything creative, I get this...I guess you could call it a "Creative High" (legal in 47 states ;) ) it gives me this elixir of happiness that nothing else really does, a strong sense of purpose and euphoria. So I tend to get reallllllyyyyy annoyed with school, it takes that part of my life away that I cherish so much that I actually get sad sometimes when it goes away for too long. There's always those few moments, where I want to quit school and become a writer/artist full time. I would never quit of course, it's just not me or intelligent to do something so risky. I don't quit anything 98% of the time, not even my Evil American Sign Language (EASL heehe) class that I do bad in and have a severe like-hate relationship with. But yeah, I need my creative outlets, but even when I do get the haley's comet rare time where I do get to have my C-time (creative time gangsta style) I'm usually sooooo exhausted that all I want to do is lie in my bed and sleep. So ...I guess I'm a bit bitter with my education at the moment, a lot of the time I feel that I'm in a Lifetime movie where the kid is in college doing something that their parents want them to do to make them happy while they want to be a writer instead of a football player or an artist instead of a corporate exec., but the main diff is that I LOVE speech pathology, which makes those two loves battle against each other in my brain using lightsabers of course. But this brings me to summer because it is just yonder, which was the main thing I came to write about...Digress much? Definitely haha. maybe I should put a warning.... yes deinitely *WARNING: Ridiculously LONG blog* A few days ago, I saw a facebook 'button' that said "You know someone is a writer if they send you a text that is 3 pages long"... this seems to be true when I write just about anything haha Hopefully, I still have an audience at this point, prolly not but I shall keep writing just to humor myself. ----Okay right once again back to the topic/title of my post :D Okie dokie artichokie, so have you ever had that feeling that something amazing and so wonderful is about to happen? Well that's the feeling I have about this summer, I'm not sure what it is going to be exactly- well I have a feeling of what it might be :D Put aside all the fabulous stuff i'm doing this summer Disney world and T-Con(gansta for TwiCon), this summer will = wicked seriously, this feeling I have is incredible! I hope it to be true, it's making me so anxious for summer that I can barely contain myself from dancing in the streets or singing in the rain.
And I don't think I have this feeling because I am in a severe need of a break from school; like I said I feel this may be the summer of all summer's, truly Epic with a capital 'E' as you can see! So yay for me...maybe if what I feel so strongly comes to be true :D I hope everyone else's summer time is wonderful as well!So yeah, i'm going to stop typing now haha...-=-=- I bet you are wondering why I have a Kookabura as a pic for this post it's because I love them...DUH! They're ADORABLE! Enjoy----> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jqzY3TuFlPMDFTBA!-K
The next blog I write should be very entertaining, I'm gonna make it a funny one prolly revolving around my Twisession :D
No comments:
Post a Comment